November 11, 2013
- The philosophical foundations for a new Western radicalism that can be found in the works of Friedrich Nietzsche, Max Stirner, and Ernst Junger.
- Why the unprecedented concentration of political and economic power on a global scale should be the primary concern of all dissidents and political critics.
- How the Right’s fixation on lost pasts becomes a self-defeating pessimism.
- How the Left’s victimology and moral crusading has produced a cautious conservatism.
- How American society has experienced deterioration in virtually every area of political, economic, and cultural life in recent decades.
- Why a revolutionary alternative is needed.
- How the ARV-ATS philosophy of anarcho-pluralism and strategy of pan-secessionism is able to transcend barriers of left and right, centrism and extremism, paternalism and libertarianism, and why such an approach…
View original post 34 more words